? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Midnight Keeper


There is a troublesome silence alone in my room, almost suffocating, as if I were trapped inside my tomb. Not even an echo has roamed my night begining hell, just the loneliness inside of me has crept up to dwell.

My thoughts race and move quickly throughout my restless head, my mind pounds hard on every thought and moment like I have been shot with a ton of lead. No one should have to fathom the sigh that leaves my breath, or the sound of my heart, its beating half to death.

You would think with this kind of silence you could peacefully fall to sleep, but the agony has hollowed traps of my memory,they haunt me, crave and creep. The late dark night hours have yet to begin their scare and continue to keep me awake, how much more can my soul possible take?

The past should be forgotten and I should settle for acceptance, tomorrow is a new day, but instead I let my keeper hold me, every night Iam the prey. It holds me tight within the grip, tearing me apart, until my tears slowly drip.

A quiet cry I intend to place, I dont want anyone to see my fear rolling down my face. This peaceful night I should try to leave it all alone, but its hard when my keeper wants to tell me stories, and remind me of the places I use to roam.

With eyes wide shut, Iam still awake, How much can I be disturbed, if I dont stop this mess soon it will be hard to fake.

Iam haunted by my keeper, my mind wandering ghost, I let it take me in, My soul has become its permenent host.

Written by: Michele Dore-Cannon.