? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Chained Heart Written by Michele Cannon


A lonely heart that fell from grace, to a heartbroken soul that fell out of place

You gave your heart to someone and let them take, not knowing the future or what
would be at stake. You never thought possible that someone could gain, the
pleasure of ripping out your heart, just to leave it in pain.

Its hard to see someones true colors in the presence of their reflection, until they
break you apart in pieces and wound you with rejection.

I know the cold lonely nights you deal with all to well, As you lie awake feeling as if
you were trapped in a dark basement cell. I know the feeling of burning inside,
you cant stop your tears, they have become to hard to hide. The walls closing in giving
faintness and dread, weigh on your body like a million pounds of lead.

Dont feel discouraged of what the future may hold, those feelings of being unhappy,
forever lonely and old. Take this time and let the lesions of your inner soul heal,
It may seem hard when the feelings are so real.

Take it from me, I have been there and I understand, this is not the end of your
game, you will have time to deal a brand new deck at hand. Listen to me tell you
there is life after death, it will take your soul some time, but she catches her
breath.

So as you begin to sew the wings back on your heart, remember this experience,
take yourself down a new road with a brand new start. I know how you feel I was
once there before,let yourself close and open a brand new door.

I was in this position some years ago, this I can remember and see, what has
happened to you, has also happened to me.


Written by Michele K. Cannon