? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Lucid Visions: Through The Glass By Michele Cannon.


He came to me in a dream. I was running in my house, away from something unknown. I ran to my sliding glass doors. They would not open. Panic, I was in such a panic. I wonder what I was running from and who was chasing me. Fearful, dreadful, poisonous moment of insecurity. The glass doors just will not open! Dressed in a white gown with many tear drops on the front, hair flowing, bare foot and cold chills. My breathing became heavier within each moment the doors refuse to open, it got harder for them to pull.

On the other side of the glass, I realized a shadow drawing near, close, closer...My fear with each step of this strange figure began to calm. Closer to the glass he came. A middle aged man, handsome in a dress blue airforce uniform, trimmed and clean, with the cap on. As he drew near he had a warm smile. He touched the glass with both of his hands. I knew who he was, I couldnt place how or where I knew this man. Dark olive completion thick but well groomed brows. So perfect with such a light about him. I was so happy yet sad at the same time. The door still would not open.

I asked him to please open the door, the words he gently whispered made me feel safe and that everything was going to be okay, like the voice of an angel, he said, "in due time", He would hold his finger up as to point into the dark midnight sky, he said, in such a familiar voice, "Iam watching you my Bella, dont worry, Iam watching over you". He touch his hands on mine through the glass, he kept smiling at me. He was so happy and seemed so free. Where was he from? Why was he here? I had forgetten the mere fact I was running from something...

He backed away from the glass door, slowly, I begged him not to leave, but he just smiled an eventually turned his body towards the left of the door. He kept pointing upward...Finally the door flung open with such a pull it blew the cold wind right through me.
I instantly remembered where I have seen this man before, where I heard his voice before, why he made me feel so safe and my fears were calmed...."Papa, tu sei qui! Sei davvero qui da sempre! Ti amo! Torna indietro! I love you, come back....He was gone. Come back...

This short blog is based on a dream I had 2 nights ago...

Do you ever sit in your dream and say to yourself, "WAKE UP, this is only a dream!" Especially if its a bad one. Then, it just becomes so real each time you think or say that in your mind, in your dream. The brain works in mysterious ways. Do you ever wonder if your dreams are a slight message as to what is really going on around you? Or if they are a message from something beyond our control?

Scientifically, this is called Lucid dreaming. Meaning you are conscious in your dream. You are fully aware of the fact you are dreaming....

Sometimes, I do think something beyond are control plays a part in our dream state. Something unknown to us...

What do you think?? If you have a good answer email it to me at michelecannon28@yahoo.com or facebook me in my inbox.