? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Passing This Torch: Written by Michele Cannon


As you place your gear on and get ready for battle, you passed the mirror and saw my reflection. I said yes my Son, I have been down this road you are getting ready to travel, too many times to mention.



You stare at my camoflouge old and worn, then you looked down at yours, barely bruised or torn. Who are you? You asked me with concern, looking at my face covered in dirt,sweat and tears over my sunburn.



I looked back at you with my reply, we are just alike you and I. We took that creed that oath that we would die, fighting for freedom and the human right. The day has come for me to pass this light, its a torch that guided me through all and gave me sight.



Iam giving it to you so it will light your way, to help give others freedom and hope for a brighter day. Place it tightly within your heart and keep the flame, keep it strong and help your fellow brothers do the same.



You still want to know where I come from, its a place of honor, held by only some.



I may have liberated concentration camps and flew over Germany in world war II, I may have died at Pearl Harbor, the day the attack happened there were only a survived few. Whether my name is planted on the Veitnam Wall, just like you I saw my fellow brothers fall.



Its true what they say that some gave all, you see its me that passes this torch to you because FREEDOM everywhere must stand tall.



I must go now my son, my duty is finally done, Heavens Army is calling for me, up there we are all together as ONE. You have a place up there too, but you are young and we are counting on you, to carry this light on and hold it true.



I will see you on the other side when its time for you to retreat, you must pass this torch on before reporting home with your mission complete.



Thank you for your service its now time for me to rest, your a HERO now to all, passing this torch of freedom, you now run with the best By: Michele Cannon~