? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Poem I wrote: A Sleepless Light ( Midnight hour of an Army Wife)


Laying here in the silent dark of night, the shades left open, the moon is my only comfort beaming on sheets of white. Alone Iam in this moonlit room, Only my thoughts surround me as if I were trapped in a tomb.
Its listless and silent within these walls, sometimes I get up to roam my thoughts along these lonely halls.I turn my side to get the brightness away, just to find myself gazing at the pillow where your head would always lay.
I reach for the pillow and pull it close within my arms to embrace, as a lonely heartbroken tear runs down my widowed face. I shift my body back towards the moon's beaming light, the stream of rays from what seems to be heaven helps calm my fright.
So as I lay here in silence with my shadow beamed guest, maybe sleep will find me on my dawn awaiting quest. Even though the nights dark hours have yet to lurk around me, the moon is whispering a light lullabye to quiet comfort and surround me. ~ Michele K. Cannon~


A SLEEPLESS LIGHT
Category: Poetry
MCN: C637B-6EAC8-99C5B
© copyright Wed Apr 22 02:59:36 UTC 2009 - All Rights Reserved